Admission for MBA/MMS
1. ANY AUTHORIZED CET
2. REGISTRATION & DOCUMENTS VERIFICATION
5. INSTITUTION REGISTRATION OR FINAL ADMISSION
As per the rules and regulations laid down by Directorate of Technical Education Mumbai, admission to two years full-time MMS Degree program will take place through the centralized admission procedure (CAP).
A Bachelor’s degree in any faculty of any statutory University with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for open category & 45% for other class, belonging to Maharashtra state only. The candidate is also required to score in MH- CET/CMAT or CET conducted by AMMI/ATMA. Intake- 60 students.
Candidates who have taken admission in MMS are required to pay the fee as approved by the Shikshan Shulka Samiti (SSS), Bandra (East), Mumbai. This fee is subject to revision by the SSS and the students have to deposit the revised fee accordingly.
The students have to submit the following documents at the time of admission
- Graduation mark-sheet / Provisional passing certificate / convocation / degree certificate.
- MH-CET / CMAT other valid entrance exams valid score card.
- Passport size 10 photograph.
- Caste certificate (if applied).
- Cast validity certificate.
- Noncreamy layer certificate.
- School leaving certificate.
- SSC, HSC, FY, SY, TY Mark-sheet (original)
- Domicile certificate.
- Income certificate.
- Transfer certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Gap certificate/Affidavit (SSS)
- Birth certificate.
- Any other documents as demanded by the institute.
Note: On joining, the applicant is required to submit originals of all the above-mentioned documents along with 4 passport size photographs The duly filled Application form will need to be submitted to the Institute address along with the above documents by post or in person.